Yesterday morning the meadow occupation was surrounded by police. This turned into a large scale police operation: All main paths in the forest were cleared, fixed and broadened, all barricades and tripods destroyed. Until today three occupations (unoccupied at that moment) were destroyed (Crusty Town, Pizza, Molly). Police forces are still present all around, chasing people who try to build new barricades.
This is an urgent call-out for all kinds of support! What has happened the last two days is a massive attack! Because all the roads are cleared and passable for big machinery it’s important to protect the forest occupations NOW!
Come to the Hambach Forest, we need food, water, blankets and most of all more people with fresh energy!
Most recent on top
March 15, 2016
- 19:30 For now the situation is calm again, seems like the cops left the forest.
- 17:10 Police chases activists who are trying again and again to barricade the roads.
- 17:00 Cops cut a rope in Oaktown and peppersprayed one other. This is hindering food/water supply, climbing up or down is impossible now.
- 14:30 Destroyed until now: Crusty Town, Molly, Pizza (these platforms were not occupied at that time). The meadow is surrounded by cops again, some on horses. Tunnel near Molly is destroyed.
- 11:00 Cop cars are patrolling in the forest.