We are currently installing a Hambi mail newsletter.
What we want it to be used for:
- Every 1-3 months it will contain a brief summary about the following topics:
- What was going on the last time in the forest?
- What’s coming up?
- For which plans do we need which help?
- Interesting update about the lignite resistance
- Unscheduled mails are strictly reserved for acute larger emergencies, such as major police operations on the meadow or evictions of several tree houses.
What it should NOT be used for:
- internal issues
Do you want to receive this newsletter? Write an empty mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and then follow the instructions in the mail that you’ll receive.
Don’t worry. You can end your list subscription at any time.